2 Bedroom Self Catering Cottage at Roundyhill, near Kirriemuir in Angus
Garden Cottage is the detached annex of Burnside House which has off street parking for 2 cars. It has its own front door with disabled access, an enclosed garden to the rear and beautiful views over Strathmore and towards the Sidlaw Hills.
The lovely warm & comfortable 2 bedroomed cottage is on 2 levels, and is ideal for 4 adults (+ 1 child/infant) & is Dog-Friendly (2 max).
- Downstairs there is a modern open plan kitchen /dining/lounge area with patio doors opening out onto the enclosed rear garden.
- Next to the double bedroom is a large shower room with disabled facilities.
- Upstairs is a large bedroom with TV/DVD & flexible sleeping arrangements. Single Beds x2 or Super King Bed. There is also room for a Cot or Folding Bed. Please advise of requirements when booking.
- The modern, well-equipped kitchen/dining/lounge with patio doors opening out onto the enclosed garden has beautiful views over Strathmore and the Sidlaw Hills.
- Welcome pack, linen, towels and utilities are all included in the price.
- Excellent Family-friendly restaurant within a short walk from Garden Cottage.
- 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
There are many Dog-Friendly places to walk, visit & eat locally and up to date information can be found in the cottage’s Information Folder & it’s Facebook Page.
Garden Cottage is 2 miles from Kirriemuir and Glamis. Forfar is 7 miles away and Dundee is 15 miles
Dundee, St Andrews, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen & the Highlands are all easily accessed by car, making this an ideal base for all age groups, interests and activities as well as local events such as Kirriemuir Walking Festival, Music Festivals ( Kirriemuir Festival, BonFest ), Glamis Extravaganza and other events held at Glamis Castle.