Covid-19 Rules and Regulations for Cottages & Guests
Please read this document thoroughly.
Upon entering one of our cottages you are accepting these terms and conditions.
Covid19 – Revision of our services and rules to help protect you, ourselves and our future guests.
These rules & regulations will be constantly reviewed according to advice given by the Scottish Government, Visit Scotland & ASSC.
We all understand that we are now living in a very different world to the one we once knew. We therefore ask you to read this notice to ensure you fully recognise what changes we have made to our business and also your responsibility to protect yourselves and any other persons.
What you can expect from us: -
- Our cottages will be left vacant for a minimal of 24hrs in between guests and aired for a minimum of 3 hrs with open windows & doors.
- We have employed a new, more intensive cleaning regime for our cottages, using appropriate chemicals & products.
- We will be using appropriate PPE when handling used & fresh bed linen.
- We have removed several of the decorative soft furnishings and items such as extra cutlery, crockery, soft toys & games from the cottages to prevent the risk of virus transmission.
- We will keep a social distance from our guests at all times & will wear masks.
- We will provide Hand Sanitiser and hand soap in cottages.
- We are available 24hrs a day. You can contact us anytime by messaging or calling via
WhatsApp:- +44 (0) 7718586257
Mobile:- +44 (0) 7718586257
- Check-in / Check-out will be done with social distancing in mind.
- Should you require to cancel your booking due to Covid19 there will be no cancellation fee.
What we expect of you: -
- We expect you to adhere all social distancing measures as per Scottish Government Advice.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the Cottage at any time.
- We ask that you vacate the property for interim cleaning / linen change having left windows open to ventilate rooms.
- We ask that you open windows, wipe down surfaces, strip beds, bag linen without shaking before leaving the cottage.
- If you or anyone in your party show any signs/symptoms of the Coronavirus (repetitive cough, fever, unusual tiredness, loss of smell/taste, sore throat, difficulty in breathing) we ask that we are notified immediately & you remain isolated in the cottage and follow Scottish Government Guidelines for Self-Isolation.
- We advise that if you have been in contact with anyone that has developed Covid19 or is symptomatic prior to your arrival then you must notify us so that we can amend your reservation.
- We also suggest that you consider having holiday insurance that covers Covid-19 related events.
Please note: -
Any guests or visitors that we deem as not adhering to the new guidelines that businesses and society have had to adopt to prevent the spread of the virus & will be asked to leave immediately.
Medical Emergencies: - 999
Out of Hours Service: - 111